Our site is optimized for today's modern browsers. To fully benefit from our site's features, please download the latest version of either:
About AJV Sand: Overview
Here is a list of the various programs we offer in our AJV Sand program year round.
AJV Sand - Fall Programs
FALL SAND JR CLUB TRAINING AGES 11-18
This program is the perfect complement to indoor school ball or for the year round beach athlete. Cross training between sand and indoor helps sharpen your skills, and increases your speed and agility. We are offering practices in south Austin, on Wednesdays ONLY!
- August 26th- October 30th; 8 Mondays & 10 Wednesdays at ASC Sand Complex- Cedar Park, 5:30- 7:30PM (Groups A & B) and 7:00- 9:00PM (Groups C & D) *No practices on Labor and Columbus Day
- August 28th- October 30th; 10 Wednesdays ONLY at Aussie's- South Austin, 4:50- 6:20pm (No SAQ conditioning)
- Drop-ins: $55 per practice
- $380 for Wednesdays- 10 sessions; 1 practice a week at Aussies- South (NO SAQ conditioning)
- $360 for Monday- 8 sessions; 1 practice a week in CP
- $450 for Wednesdays- 10 sessions; 1 practice a week in CP
- $630 for 2 practices a week- 18 sessions in CP
- Include 90 minutes of training & 30 minutes of conditioning (Cedar Park location only,) 12:1 Athlete to court ratio, 8:1 Athlete to Coach ratio, & t-shirt
FALL SAND LEVEL I LEARN THE GAME AGES 6-11
This is a 6 week athletic developmental program that focuses on building the foundation of a life-long athlete. The sand training is designed for younger athletes who are just starting volleyball and want to develop the base skills for future training.
- September 9th- October 21st- Mondays *No practice on 10/14 Columbus Day
- 5:30- 6:30pm at the ASC Sand Complex in Cedar Park
- $150 for 6 sessions; $25 Drop-ins
QUEEN OF THE BEACH SERIES Ages 10-18
Great opportunity for players to find partners and get extra touches! QOB consists of mini-tournaments every other Friday night. Athletes play with each player in their pool, in a less stressful environment than a tournament, and at half the cost.
- October 11th & 25th, November 8th & 22nd
- 6:30- 8:30 PM
- Ages 10-18 years old; players divided by 12U, 14U, 16U, & 18U divisions.
- $30 per player (50% off for AJV Sand year round players, email SAND to register)
- Minimum of 3 games to 21 points
- Top 3 players, in each division, receive medals!
AJV Sand - Winter Programs
We train year round! Our winter season is a six week program that runs November through December. We also offer a beginner Level I program and events to play in all season. Check back in the fall for more information.
AJV Sand - Spring Programs
The spring season is split into two, six week programs that run February through April. We offer a club training program for the advanced athlete and a beginner Level I program to learn the basics of beach volleyball. Please visit us in the winter for more information regarding spring training.
AJV Sand - Summer Programs
Our main club season is a 12 week summer program, running May through July. We are proud to offer 3 training days a week, and morning and evening practices once school is out. South practices start in June, on Tuesday and Thursday mornings, at Aussie's Sports Grill. We offer a flexible schedule, for the busy summer, with 63 different sessions to train and play sand volleyball!
AJV Sand - Tournaments
There are beach tournaments held all over the nation and state. AJV Sand is proud to be hosting AVP America, P1440 Rise, RoxVB Series, and USAV Regional & National qualifiers, along with other local ASC sand events. For more information please visit our tournament page.
Age Definitions for the 2019- 2020 Season:
- 18U Born on or after September 1, 2001
- 16U Born on or after September 1, 2003
- 14U Born on or after September 1, 2005
- 12U Born on or after September 1, 2007
For more information on any of the above programs please contact [email protected]